Wednesday, July 9, 2008

betty

I, along with everyone else, am one who has literally tried everything under the sun to get rid of my acne. I am 18 years old, and have had acne for about 4 years. I mainly struggled with the little bumps under the skin, that were most noticeable in photos which was just terrific for my senior year..prom pictures, graduation pictures. YUCK! nightmare...Anyways, I finally got on Accutane after switching my dermatologists...I almost finished with 3 of my 5 months, and I honestly couldn't be happier. At first, it really was horrible. My skin was so dry, my lips were disgusting and my face..well it wasn't getting better, only worse. Up until a couple of weeks ago I didn't see a difference...but now, I have nothing...No pimples, no blemishes, no little bumps. My face is completely clear no matter how stressed out I am, no matter what I do...I haven't broken out. It's amazing. I strongly suggest those of you that are looking for something that works...ask your derm about Accutane. And if you do get on it...Buy the big tube of Aquaphor for your lips. It will save your life!...Let me know if you have any more questions or if I can help you with anything. Best of luck to all.

No comments: